We’ve made many changes to our programming, facilities and activities to make them as safe as possible for kids, families, adults and our staff members. We are following all outlined mandatory and recommended actions outlined by the State of Ohio (see below for links to those documents and guidelines).
As modifications change, you'll find updates here.
Currently, we require:
- For preschool, before/afterschool activities, and camps, curbside drop off will be required. Only participants may enter our buildings and we ask parents to wait in their cars during drop-off and pick-up.
- All participants and staff members must wear a mask when indoors and outdoors if 6' of distance cannot be maintained.
- Social distancing practices will be maintained for best practices.
- Frequent hand washing is important. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout our buildings..
- Our custodians and staff are committed to sanitizing all spaces frequently. Restrooms, tables, counters, desks, and other hard surfaces will continue to be wiped down between activities, too.
- The most important component of our modification plan however, remains - if you or a member of your family is feeling ill, is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, or has recently been tested for or exposed to Covid-19, please stay home.
Do you have questions about a particular modification? Call us Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm or email us at [email protected]