We’ve made many changes to our programming, facilities and activities to make them as safe as possible for kids, families, adults and our staff members. We are following all outlined mandatory and recommended actions outlined by the State of Ohio (see below for links to those documents and guidelines).
Please be aware of the following modifications:
- For camps and childrens activities, curbside drop off will be required. Only participants may enter our buildings and we ask parents to wait in their cars during drop-off and pick-up.
- Staff and participants will receive a temperature check using a touchless thermometer before engaging with their class, camp group or activity, and before or entering the building.
- All participants and staff members must wear a face covering/mask when not actively engaged in a physical activity such as running.
- Social distancing practices will be enforced and activities will be adapted to maintain best practices.
- No backpacks, lunches or water bottles allowed. We will provide snacks and water when needed.
- Hand washing upon arrival and between activities will be required, and hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout our buildings.
- Our custodians and staff are receiving additional training and are committed to sanitizing all spaces frequently. Tables, counters and other hard surfaces will be wiped down between activities, too.
Do you have questions about a particular modification? Call us Tuesday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm or email us at [email protected]
State of Ohio Recommendations for Day Camps
State of Ohio Recommendations for Baseball/Softball
State of Ohio Recommendations for Skills Training - All SportsState of Ohio Recommendations for Contact Sport Practices and Non Contact Sport Competitions
CDC - Considerations for Youth and Summer Camps
CDC - Considerations for Youth Sports
Please note, we are proceeding with the utmost caution while working to deliver social, active and engaging summer activities. Should the guidelines change, we will adapt or cancel as recommended.