Orange Community Education & Recreation recognizes the value of including people with varying abilities as a means of strengthening our community. The department works to create an environment which:
- Makes all programs, services and activities equally available to children and adults with disabilities.
- Makes special efforts to be welcoming to all citizens.
- Supports efforts to affirm the dignity of all participants.
- Strives to enhance each individual's potential for full and active participation.
- Provides specialized programs specifically designed for children and adults who need more assistance.
Simply, we want all citizens to enjoy our programs and services. If your experience is not to your satisfaction, please contact Director Jill Korsok at [email protected]