Welcome to Orange Aquatic Center
The Aquatics facility, managed by Orange Community Education & Recreation, offers a variety of programming for swimmers of all ages and abilities. While Learn-to-Swim is the foundation for our aquatics program, we offer swim teams for all abilities, lap swimming, fitness, scuba certification, after school fun days, professional certifications in CPR/First Aid, Lifeguarding and much more. For details, click here.
The Orange High School indoor pool features a 25 yd, 6 lane, competition pool that is 4-6 ft. deep, with a separate diving well with two 1-meter diving boards. This pool is operated year round with a brief shutdown scheduled each year during August.
When school is in session, all visitors to the Indoor Pool MUST enter the high school through the main front doors only and check in with school staff prior to proceeding to the pool.
NEW - Lap Swim / Open Swim Registration
Please reserve your swim time for each session and we are not accepting payments at the indoor pool. To participate in a lap swim and/or open swim times an online reservation is required. If you have purchased a pool pass for the indoor pool, online reservation is still required for each visit. All payments and reservations must be made in advance online. To make your reservation and pay, please follow the instructions below.
- Click here to register for Lap Swim OR
- Click here to register for Open Swim
- Select the date on the calendar and/or scroll down to the date and time that you are signing up for and click Enroll Now.
- Log into your account. If you don’t have an account with Eleyo, please create one.
- Select the family member you are registering.
- Proceed to Checkout.
- In your cart, there will be a box in the center. If you are a resident, please select adult (ages 19-54) at a $7 rate or student (ages 3-18) at a $6 rate or Senior (ages 55+) at a $6 rate. To register another individual, continue shopping and follow the same directions to enroll another member of your family. Please note that children under the age of 2 are free with a paid adult. Non-residents have one price at a $10 rate.
- Click on checkout and provide payment.
- You will receive an email with your receipt and any additional information you may need to enjoy your swim.
Please check date and time that you register for closely, as transfers will only be conducted if OCER Aquatics closes the pool due to low enrollment, mechanical issues, inclement weather, and due to aquatic staff availability.
Remember that social distancing is encouraged from all other swimmers and aquatic staff. Masks are required for all guests when not in the water. If you or anyone in your household is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, is in quarantine or awaiting test results, please stay home.
Inclement Weather Procedure
On occasion, we must close our pool due to inclement weather. This would include air temperatures below 65 degrees when water temperatures are below 80 degrees, persistent rain, lightning, tornado warnings, etc. The Orange School Campus has a lightening detection system in place. When this system sounds and indicates lightning in the area,, the pool and the pool area (including the picnic pavilion) must be cleared of patrons. We shelter patrons inside the high school multi-use lobby until the all-clear lightning warning is sounded.
Please call the outdoor pool directly at (216) 831-8601 x 2320 to inquire when the weather is uncertain.
Please park in the Orange High School West End visitor parking area. Do not park in numbered spots during the school year as they are reserved for faculty and staff.
Indoor Pool Covid-19 Modifications
- Masks must be worn until swimmers get into the water (there are benches around the pool to leave your masks on).
- Please follow one-way traffic around the pool area and maintain 6-foot social distance from others.
- All of the above guidelines and protocols are subject to change.
Orange Outdoor Pool
The outdoor community leisure pool is located behind Orange High School. This pool provides over 4,000 square feet of water area with a zero depth entrance and in-water benches. The pool also features three major water play features including a water pipes attraction with overhead sprays, waterfall, and interactive features; a turtle slide in the zero depth area; and a large water slide with an almost 150 foot twisting ride into the pool. Other leisure-style and family friendly amenities of the pool include a large deck and lawn area, shade structure, pool guard office, concession stand and a picnic pavilion! The picnic area offers a shaded eating and meeting place for up to 64 people! Complete with concrete base, picnic tables, a metal roof and cupola, the pavilion will add to any poolside event.