We welcome residents and nonresidents to our Orange Aquatic Center. While you are visiting, please be aware of our pool rules.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible guardian.
- Children ages 2 years and under swim free when accompanied by a paying adult. Only one child free per paying adult
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the pool opening and exit the locker rooms/pool area no later than 10 minutes past the scheduled ending time for the activity.
- The resident rate is for those residing within the Orange School District. Family members and friends not residing within the district shall pay admission based on their residency.
- All guests entering the outdoor pool area, including nonswimmers, must pay the admission fee.
- Parents must remain within arms-length of all children 6 and under and nonswimmers of all age.
- Swimmers who are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
- Lifeguards will remove weak/non-swimmers from the pool to avoid dangerous situations.
- On occasion, we must close our pool due to inclement weather. Factors we consider when making the decision to close include air temperatures below 65 degrees when water temperatures are below 80 degrees, persistent rain, lightning, and tornado warnings.
- The Orange School Campus has a lightening detection system in place. When this system sounds and indicates lightning in the area,, the pool and the pool area (including the picnic pavilion) must be cleared of guests. We shelter guests inside the high school multi-use lobby until the all-clear lightning warning is sounded.
- Please call the pool directly at (216) 831-8601 x 2203 to inquire when the weather is uncertain.
Please see additional rules posted at the facility. Lifeguards are present for your safety; please follow the instructions of lifeguards.
2021 Covid-19 Modifications
- Masks are optional for vaccinated guests. Unvaccinated guests are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when not in the water.
- Social distancing is encouraged. Pool lounge chairs have been separated and spaced apart for this reason.
- High-touch surfaces will be routinely sanitized by pool staff.
- If you or anyone in your household is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, is in quarantine or awaiting test results, please stay home.
- Our concession stand is closed. Guests may bring their own snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.